Process Engineer Medical Devices
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Groningen Netherlands.
My client is one of the leading organizations in their sector. It's an innovative company, they increase the quality of life of patients all over the world. They are looking for an ambitious Process Engineer Medical Devices.
As a Process Engineer Medical Devices you contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of many patients. You will be involved with the team which is in charge of the development of a new product. As the Process Engineer Medical Devices, you are responsible for the process development/improvement.You will be responsible for coaching the Process Engineers in your team as well.
- Making and implementing Process Engineering job descriptions, procedures, guidelines, templates required for the execution of the work
- Collect, analyze and present the trends in the field of Process Engineering
- Contribute to the new product development
- You are the technical resource to equipment or systems regarding troubleshooting and operations when
required to resolve manufacturing challenges
- Coaching the Process Engineers
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
- Fluent in Dutch and English. German is a pré
- At least 4 years of experience as a Process Engineering
- Excellent communication skills