Int. Maintenance & Reliability Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
My client is a large international organisation and is currently seeking support on interim base from a Maintenance & Reliability specialist.
In this interim position you will be responsible to work extensively in an advanced maintenance environment. It is considered a big plus if you have experience on both maintenance as well as on the production side to combine and apply this knowledge in the plant. During your daily activities you will work in close cooperation with one other maintenance & reliability engineer and will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Interesting to mention is that the plant is very TPM-focussed
- Executing risk management studies, FMEA, FMECA, RCA's, RBI's.
- Maintaining contact with the Maintenance Manager by reporting and updating progress.
- Applying your knowledge of TPM-processes and other Continuous Improvement tools like Kaizen etc.
- Bachelor degree in technical discipline (Electrical, mechanical or related study).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a maintenance position.
- Having experience on both the production and maintenance side is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of TPM and other continuous improvement tools.
- Good communicator.
- Strong personality.