SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Landschaft Switzerland.
Our client is a BlueChip Pharma company.
This is an interim role, on site,(100% FTE) for a Quality Manager and Qualified Person/FvP
- Leads the implementation of the quality system, including the organization and the documentation and tracking the completion milestones.
- Compliance of suppliers Third Party Distribution to all requirements including distribution and transportation of our client.
- Continuous improvement activities for more effective Quality systems across the organization.
- Responsibility that Quality system management is implemented and maintained Responsible Person Switzerland
- Establishes, maintains and communicates internal guidelines for the quality system
- Tracking of quality complaints in the internal database
- Master's Degree in Sciences, preferable in Pharmacy or Life Sciences with appropriate experience
- 5-7 years of experience within the quality control function of the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical operations, quality control, distribution and International regulations are essential
- Knowledge of cGMPs, cGDPs regulations and requirements for pharmaceutical products distribution
- Verbal, written and presentation skills in German and English