Sr Supplier QA Man Dairy Ingredients EU
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Netherlands.
One of the most successful companies in the dairy industry globally. International growth possibillities, interesting secondary benefits.
For this job you will travel up to 60%, but you are free to make your own planning. Preferred is working out of The Netherlands, Amsterdam, but for example Germany could also be possible!
As you can understand The Food Safety of materials that are delivered by suppliers are essential for the company. And the business impact of non-compliant materials is increasing. A good understanding of Food production processes and dairy ingredient production processes is needed. Next to that you need to be a great influencer to motivate supplier to meet and improve their quality compliance.
In the end you have to build partnerships to promote the right mindset.
- Ensure supplier quality system, processes and products, government regulations and regulatory agency
- Perform onsite programs from quality standards of the company at suppliers
- Conduct audits, inspections and surveys
- Supplier documents are aligned with company standards
- Conduct training programs to improve supplier performance
- Provide technical expertise to suppliers on baby food quality and food safety
- Minimum of 5 years experience at senior management level in a dairy or baby nutrition manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in audits and quality management
- Change Management and project completion in a senior technical role