Field Application Specialist South-West
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Baden-Württemberg Germany.
For one of our key clients we are looking for a Field Service Technician South-West Germany
Improve and maintain the Lab Automation systems and software application with the goal to maximize the systems availability.
- Responsible for the effective and on time installation, including testing of new systems at the customer sites
- Do preventive maintenance following written maintenance programs and protocols
- Work on corrective maintenance following Service agreements between the company and its customers
- Carry out modifications on systems
- Update log books and write service reports
- High amounts of national and international travel
- A Technical Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing robotic, scientific and laboratory instruments
- Good knowledge in mechanics, electronics or robotics
- Experience with working with clinical customers in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- You are result drive, demonstrate analytical thinking and are very strongly customer and service focused
- Show strong interpersonal skills and are capable of building a strong customer/distributor relationship
- Able to work with a high degree of self-organization and responsibility
- Very good computer skills in MS Office
- Business fluent in both German and English