Lab Automation Application Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Baden-Württemberg Germany.
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Baden-Württemberg we are looking for a Lab Automation Specialist.
You will ensure the implementations and the functional outcome of installing state of the art equipment at the customers location.
- contribute to the execution of the implementation process plan
- create and implement programs to insure effective ongoing support of client projects for lab automation products and services
- drive process to ensure a successful balance between quality and cost
- monitor the progress of the project in terms of time/quality/cost/information
- execute the technical and organizational implementation programs for clients using various methods (LEAN, change management, etc.)
- provide comprehensive and effective training
- develop and implement matrices to gauge customer satisfaction with training and training skills
- supporting Lab Automation products, data management middleware and solutions offering towards global regions
- monitor and evaluate customer feedback to improve the training process
- lead technical product training and provide on-site support for customers and sales specialists
- collaborate with the Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing to execute comprehensive project plans
- BA in Medical Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- At least 3 years in the life science industry
- Proven track record in project management and large scale system implementations
- Outstanding intercultural and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge in lab Automation products and services, Laboratory Processes, IT Architecture, Lean techniques and mechatronics
- Able to analyze and understand technical related issues
- Very good organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate good leadership skills while at the same time able to work in a team
- Fluent in both German and English
- Willing to travel national and international on a frequent basis