Head of GMP Audit
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a global Pharma company with EU HQ in Basel.
You will lead a team of GMP auditors in Europe, Middle East and Afrika.
- Manager for a team of GMP Auditors
- Plan, prepare and lead complex GMP audits
- Establishing the yearly audit plan and quarterly updates in your scope
- Maintaining the yearly audit schedule, assigning audit leads and approving audit reports as applicable
- Provide expert review and ensure due diligence audit activities to support business initiatives
- Act as a GMP compliance consultant, establish and provide GMP training and compliance opinions
- Perform GMP surveillance of new / upcoming requirements, review business processes and management practices and identify areas of opportunities for c-continual improvement within the organization
- University degree in a technical area (e.g. Pharmacy, pharmaceutical engineering, biology, chemistry)
- Minimum 10 years’ professional background in a GMP regulated environment, e.g. in Quality and / or Production, including several years GMP auditing experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of Senior Experts
- Good understanding of a complex organization
- Good language skills and business fluent in English