QA Supplier Packaging Dairy EU Amsterdam
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
Strong Multinational in Dairy delivering quality all over the world. They have their own way's of implementing their quality culture !
Ensure that the quality and FS requirements for materials/packaging are met by monitoring, developing and improving the suppliers performence in order to deliver Best Quality!
You aim to reduce quality complaints vs supplier and improve supplier development.
- Manage european supplier audits
- Make sure there is consisted compliance to legislation and manage and execute the global Supplier Quality Performence and Continuous Improvement Program
- Be the first point of contact for Stakeholders regarding issues relating to the product portfolio.
- Represent the Supplier Quality Development team to manage issues and crisis in solving product problems where packaging is involve
- Taking the lead in root cause analysis and best practises
- Minimum BSc in packaging/science/engineering or related field.
- 5 years experience in a QA role and experience in Supplier performance management a must
- Also in auditing packaging supplier/manufacturing sites
- Knowledge in HACCP, BRC/IFS/FSCC 22000
- Knowledge of Infant Nutrition of Dairy a plus
- Excellent analystical skills for complex judgements, solutions and the ability to work independently and as a part of a gorup