Quality Engineering Consultant
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The client is a well-established company that operates internationally
In this role you will be responsible for the validation and engineering of quality processes for new product development
- Process validation and new product development
- Documentation of design control
- Support the continuous improvement of quality processes
- Support the quality engineering department
- Bachelor Degree Engineering or similar
- Working knowledge of quality systems
- Knowledge of relevant regulations (FDA, EMA, ISO)
- Knowledge of molecular biological assays qualifications