Supplier Quality Consultant
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The client is a big multi-national with external manufacturers worldwide
For this project you will determine a GMP/GDP approach for an API Supply Chain and implement the updated GMP/ GDP guidelines in regards to this. The GDP approach should be ready to be implemented halve way next year the latest.
- You will adapt existing- and create new processes/procedures for the API Supply Chain
- Set up risk assessments and the appropriate GMP's to determine if excipients are suitable for medication
- You will work closely with the company's business partners
- University degree in the biopharmaceutical, chemical or microbiological field
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a production and/or quality environment
- Knowledge of and experience with applying GMP/GDP regulations
- Working knowledge and experience with API's and excipients
- Knowledge of SAP and Trackwise
- Fluent in English