Group QA Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
And still growing, expending, lots of innovations.
For a very interesting bluechip company in the food industry I am in search for a passionate Sr. Quality Assurance Manager. Strong technical and communication skills are essential in this role. There are multiple plants you will be responsible for and you have to be experienced and gifted with a good strategy/vision.
With the application and implementation of best initiaves you will lead the organization on Quality Assurance and make sure Quality will be brought to a next level.
- University degree in Food science, chemicals, micro biology or related background degree
- >8 years experience in QA environment (BRC/IFS/FSC22000).
- >5 years experience as a manager
- Extensive experience with implementing change programs
- Strong communication skills, hands-on mentality, self-confident integrity
- Talent as a trainer on giving employees the right quality mind-set