Senior Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Developer and manufacturer of high quality Medical Devices
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for all project management related matters. Performing the project management responsibilities to the organization, by leading in creating project objectives, resourcing, governance, scheduling, budgeting, communication, managing the constraints of time, scope and quality to deliver solutions. The Senior Project Manager will become the source for guidance, documentation, and metrics related to the practices involved in managing and implementing projects within the organization. The Senior Project Manager may report on project activities, problems and requirements to executive management as a strategic tool in keeping implementers and decision makers moving toward consistent, business- or mission-focused goals and objectives.
Oversee all aspects of project management including requirements gathering, scheduling, budgeting, communication, issue resolution, cost tracking, financial reporting and stakeholder management;
Identify project risks early and assist in providing timely recommendations for risk avoidance;
Assisting project owners in setting up the detailed planning, resourcing, business case and/or plan of the project, workflow and documentation;
Monitoring the progress of projects by joining project meetings, ensuring delivery of key milestones and spending;
Preparing steering team committees to update the stakeholders on the progress of key projects;
Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and present;
Working with internal/ external parties and professional engagements for specific projects.
- Technical Bachelor or University degree;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience with Project Management structures, systems and tools;
- Proven track record of prioritizing and driving through complex projects on time and on budget in an technical environment;
- Understanding of medical device sector, regulatory risks and quality requirements is preferred;
- Customer focused, product passionate, commercial and pragmatic;
- Relationship builder, inspiring trust, collaborative, culturally sensitive;
- Adaptable, resilient, influencer: able to stay focused and be decisive;
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills both verbal and in writing.