SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Agriculture, Chemicals and Food organization, based in Netherlands.
The company of our client performs on top of the potato (starch) market. Their focus is aimed at innovative and entrepreneurial technological development. Their products are widely spread through the food market, and food in many products, you name it. Their ideas are big and so is their ambition to continue in being the market leader.
As modernization/innovation expert you will conduct several innovation projects. You will be leading and developing the innovative programs, build on project management and collaborations with universities and institutes. You will also continue to accelerate processes on the particle and parting technology programs and enhance the several innovation performances. This will exist out of development of new technologies and future trend assessments.
To perform your role most efficient you will need to showcase experience and knowledge in the following areas:
• Improve and innovate existing and new technology activities
• Manage the innovation and research projects
• Focus on strategic program research for future feed needs
• Ensure alignment between institute/university programs and Commercial/Business implementations
• PhD in Biotechnology/chemical or Agricultural feed related field
• Between 3-5 years of commercial experience in the Crops Sciences/Feed Industry.
• Strong innovation program and research knowledge
• Strong writing and speaking skills in English
• Hands-on mentality to anticipate to the daily operations
• A natural team player