Lean Process Improvement Leader
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Agriculture organization, based in Netherlands.
The company of our client is a well-established worldwide based crop protection business. They conduct their business for many different users. Their focus is aimed at innovation and product improvement/development. Quality and development go hand in hand here and result into customer satisfaction.
As Lean Process Improvement Leader you are in charge for managing the companies production department. You will be leading and developing the production activities, build on continues improvement and planning. While doing this it is of utmost importance to teach your employees in what is expected of them. You will also continue to accelerate processes on site and enhance the team performance. This will exist out of development of process, quality, cost, assessments and teamwork.
To perform your role most efficient you will need to showcase experience and knowledge in the following areas:
• Enhance and innovate on team performance within process activities
• Manage the process and quality assurance employees
• Focus on strategic goals for future end user/customer needs
• Ensure alignment between production programs and Commercial/Business implementations
• Further improve strategic communication among the departments/teams
• Bachelor/MSc in process/quality related field
• Between 5-10 years of experience in the crop protection, including managerial experience
• Strong quality system, production and process knowledge
• Strong writing and speaking skills in Dutch/English
• Hands-on mentality to anticipate to the daily operations
• A natural team leader with mentoring abilities