SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Hamburg Germany.
International mid-scale company in the food industry.
The Production Manager will be in charge of supervising the production and providing leadership to approximately 60 employees.
It is expected that the Manufacturing Manager introduces new processes and changes that bring efficiency and reduction in the costs.
This position is a fixed term position for 1-2 years (negotiable), + potential extensions/ permanent contract.
For this role we are NOT looking for freelancers but for permanent employees for a fixed term (although it could become a permanent employment).
This opening would be ideal for:
1. Somebody considering to become a freelancer in the upcoming years
2. Experienced professional close to retirement age
3. Professionals coming from sabbaticals or long-term unemployment
- Management of the production
- Provide leadership to approx. 60 employees
- Development and introduction of new processes
- Implementation of lean principles and cost efficiency measurements
- Close interaction with other departments (Supply Chain, Quality, technology...)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in the food or FMCG industry
- Innovative, eager to introduce changes and improvements
- German (proficient); English (is a plus)