Sr. Qualification Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a BioPharmaceutical company in Basel area.
- Engineering and GMP qualification of equipment
- Ensure that qualification activities are compliant
- GMP documentation of qualification work
- Issue resolution together with QA/QM
- Qualification Activities (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Prepare Qualification Documents
- Risk assessments
- Equipment and system requirement specifications
- Qualification Requiremens
- Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences (M.Sc. or B.Sc.)
- Qualification experience in manufacturing
- Experience in highly regulated (GxP) environment
- Fluency in German & English