SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company you will be working for is one of the biggest Pharmaceutical companies in the world, located in multiple location internationally. Their goal is to develop and create new ways of treatment to improve human life expectancy.
In this position you will be responsible for setting up serialization projects, giving support to the manufacturing execution system processes, supporting primary production processes and improve the quality and performance of the production site.
- Liaise with SAP MasterData admin
- Develop testing for new MES and Guardian System Functionality
- Develop testing for new MES and Guardian Serialization Functionality in combination with company’s ERP system
- Participate and engage with MES Manufacturing Operations team in MBR Design
- Participate and engage with MES Manufacturing Operations team in the migration of new System Functionality responsibility from IS to Manufacturing Operations
- Perform change assessments for Production area
- MES Batch record administration (parameter value list maintenance)
- Master degree (relevant education) or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 6 years of related experience in an industrial environment
- Experience in a pharmaceutical / GMP environment
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP
- Experience in writing procedures
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both in speaking and writing
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Proven implementing skills