Supporting Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
The client you will be working for is one of the biggest leading Biopharmaceutical companies in the world, located in several countries. They are continuously working on new ways to improve and extend human life by developing and producing new kinds of medicine and preventive measures.
As supporting project manager you will assist the project managers working in clinical supply chain. Their main goal is to timely, efficient and effective lead the global design and set up of clinical supply chains for the assigned clinical programs/studies.
In order to ensure global supplies at the start of study to support first subject enrolled per country cluster/depot they develop and employ project management techniques. Your task will be to assist in timely completing subtask in ensuring overall timelines are met.
• Setting up and maintaining the change management control system to introduce new investigational products at the company site. Gathering input from appropriate stakeholders, hosting stakeholders meeting, compiling the company's site readiness project plan and following up on assigned pre- and implementation tasks to adhere to overall project timelines.
• Initiating and routing clinical artwork creation request forms; tracking project status with clinical labeling associate and following up on outstanding queries. Facilitate discussion to resolve issues and elevate if project timelines are jeopardized.
• Functions as central point of contact for ERP (SAP) readiness. Initiate label, finished drug product material number request plus bill of material (BOM) and ensure timely availability to adhere to overall project timelines by tracks process flow in SAP.
• Creating, maintaining and updating third party depot and cross dock plans. Routing documents via quality systems to ensure timely availability of depots and cross docks readiness to support global study footprint.
• Updating and maintaining product specification file throughout the life cycle of the clinical trial.
• Routing other documents through the company's Quality Systems as per the overall project plan
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science.
- Typically 2+ year’s relevant working experience, (preferably) in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, with an in-depth knowledge of
- Experience in project leadership and project management techniques in an international and regulated environment
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications (Excel and MS projects)
- Experience in using SAP
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication