Manager Technical Support
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is one of the leading Food organizations with a lot of well known A-brands in their portfolio. Their mission is to supply the world with healthy convenient products that also make the consumers happy an content.
Are you an allround technical manager with more than 10 years of experience in electronics or installation techniques within a commercial environment? Then this might be your ideal job. In this position you will be working on delivering the best in-cup quality of the clients beverage products and their coffee-machines. You will be the bridge between technique and commerce, both locally and internationally. You will be in contact with the stakeholders on a daily base and will be responsible for prioritizing activities.
- Making performance analyses of all coffee related products and systems
- Translating the analyses results to local and international organizations and suppliers
- Managing the documents of their coffee systems
- Making continues improvement of their products and equipment by testing and by organizing tastings
- Maintaining contact with the producers of the clients coffee equipment both locally and internationally
- Setting up presentations and tastings for partners and clients
- Giving technical support to partners and customers with installing and maintaining the systems
- Training the sales and technical teams of partners and the company itself
- Advising management on product and machine portfolios
• Succesfully completed MBO or HBO (BSc) in electronics/automation/maintenance
• 10 years or more in a technical and commercial environment, preferably B2B
• Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language
• Excellent presentation and influence techniques
• Verbally strong
• Good persuasive techniques
• Able to prioritize