Senior Business Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
The company is a worldwide organization in the food- and milieu analyses area. They also have one of the biggest laboratory world wide. There is a lot of attention for the employee by means of growth opportunities and personal development.
In this position you will be the bridge between business and IT. You are responsible for analysing and describing the business processes. Creating business proposals for optimization and making gap-analyses between processes and IT applications are part of your daily job. In addition, you will proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyse information needs, functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements, User Requirements, User Stories, etc.
- Act as a lead for the group of Business Analysts (5)
- Contribute to strategic development plans for the local organisation
- Elicit requirements through different methods
- Perform gap analysis and assist/write Change Functional Specifications
- Represent the business in Barneveld to corporate business management
- Develop and train key users in new applications
- Contribute to the troubleshooting and testing
- Relevant Master’s degree
- 10 years relevant working experience of which 5 years as a Business Analyst in an industrial setting
- Experience with Agile development is a plus
- Experience with Laboratory processes is a plus
- Able influence key business partners and stakeholders
- Excellent English language skills
Further you are a hands-on professional, you are analytical strong and can communicate technical concepts to non-specialists