Trial Supply Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The organisation is focused on advancing technologies, products and services to enhance patient care and bring greater precision to every aspect of surgery.
You will be responsible for the management of clinical supplies during the execution phase of clinical trials consistent with GMP guidelines. Large and small molecules and for all phases of clinical trials.
- Utilize business tools to manage inventories at depots and sites and ensure on-time delivery with minimal overage of clinical supplies.
- Conduct research and analysis for supply aspects for clinical studies.
- Establish and modify trial specific distribution agreements
- Manage trial supply budget
- Establish and develop relationships with the other departments within Supply Management.
- Bachelor in Supply Chain or Logistics
- 4-6 years experience within a clinical supply related role
- Experience with clinical supply/demand management tools (e.g. tcVisalize, IVRS, SAP)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Solution oriented