Freelance QA/QC Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Flevoland Netherlands.
The company is a small business with an informal atmosphere. It has a variety of different products for both the food and non-food market.
Due to understaffing, the freelance QA/QC specialist will support the QA Department wherever necessary. Duties may vary depending on business needs and your own skills, but initial focus is on handling and processing questions and complaints from clients and managing suppliers. This is a good role for junior QA/QC Officers who want to gain more experience.
- Support the QA Department where necessary.
- Handle complaints and questions from clients.
- Send questionnaires to suppliers and review them once returned.
- Conduct QC tests on blocked products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology, Analytical Chemistry, or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- Experience with complaint handling and supplier questionnaires.
- Experience with QC analyses.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.