Our team is responsible for analytical innovation, assay development and in depth protein characterization of proteins generated at Genmab for R&D purposes. We provide versatile and advanced analytical support with state-of-the-art equipment in all phases of drug development.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
Every Genmab employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients’ lives. Our company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Genmab employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. We work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
- With your up-to-date knowledge of, and broad experience with analytical techniques you perform mass spectrometry-based analysis of proteins and peptides, including identification, characterization and quantification, to support research, drug discovery, and development programs.
- The scope of analysis ranges from in-depth analysis of individual proteins and antibodies, to quantitative proteomics studies. Additionally, responsibilities include instrument and general laboratory maintenance.
- You are also expected to interact closely with colleagues working in the areas of protein expression/purification, biochemistry and cell biology.
We are seeking a talented individual that is experienced and highly motivated to join our team. You are focused on achieving goals that are important for the team and our organization. You take the initiative, enjoy working in a team and inspire others with your enthusiasm. Moreover you meet the following professional requirements:
- You have completed an MSc with at least three to five years of work experience or recently hold a Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other allied disciplines with hands-on experience in the area of mass spectrometry-based proteomics
- A successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is well versed in both instrumentation and application of LC/MS/MS systems, protein chemistry, chromatography, and peptide MS/MS data analysis using database searching tools.
- You are capable of running several experiments in parallel and to work in a flexible way.
- You are aware of working in accordance to a quality system (with SOPs and documentation of your work) and you are motivated by high quality results.
- You are interested in high throughput technology and automation of processes.
- You perceive good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills are preferred.