Sales Manager Chemie
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
The company has multiple laboratory sites spread across the world and is specialized in testing and providing services to all kinds of markets and clients including the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry.
In this position you will be responsible for leading the commercial part of the organization in the Netherlands and realize the agreed revenue. You will map the market developments, identify new opportunities and the needs of the client. Furthermore you will play an active role in coaching the commercial activities with the sole purpose of generating more sales. You will translate strategic sales plans to operational execution and will set up the budgets for these long term objectives. You will report directly to the Sales Director and act as his right hand.
- Guide, motivate and coach the Dutch sales team
- You are responsible for setting up and achieving the sales budgets
- Making sure the sales team is as professional as possible
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- Making sure the organization is aware of the developments in the market, both long and short term
- Making sure the market development is followed by those who can benefit from it
- Translating the combined vision of business development into a marketing plan that fits the companies strategy and it's objectives
- A completed Master in the field of Chemicals or Technical field (preferably Chemicals)
- At least 5 years of working experience in a managing position
- At least 5 years of working experience with business development or sales
- Knowledge in or experience within a chemical or technical complex environment is an absolute must
- Excellent level of Dutch and English
- Strong analytical skills