Project Manager Serialization
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
The Falsified Medicines Directive (2011/62/EU) determines that safety features (unique identifier, 2D matrix identifier and anti-tampering) have to be applied to the secondary packaging of medicines as from February 2019. In the future state manufactures place the safety features on the secondary packaging of almost all Rx medicines and upload the pack data in the repositories systems. This will enable wholesalers and pharmacies verify authenticity of the safety features and increases patient safety. They are looking for a Supply Chain professional who will lead this effort for the European Supply Chain Organization to implement this capability in close collaboration with the Regional Operational Leads, Site Operations and IS teams.
- Establish the project organization
- Create, manage and execute project plan
- Facilitate governance forums associated to project
- Oversee transition of SKUs
- Regularly communicate on status
- Act as liaison between Regional Operations, key constituencies in the EU Region, Site Operations, IS and other Corporate Stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain or Logistics
- Deep understanding of E2E supply chain business processes
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Good understanding of GMP and pharmaceutical regulations
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations
- Solid understanding of ERP systems, supply chain and serialization concepts