Account Manager Chemie
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The company has multiple laboratory sites spread across the world and is specialized in testing and providing services to all kinds of markets and clients including the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry.
As an Account Manager, you know how to set- up and realize account plans. You are relationship driven and you know how to build- on those relationships to create real long- term partnerships. You are responsible for forecasting sales and volume development, therefore you have experience in price negotiating.
- You manage a complete product range
- Build long- term relationships
- Realize revenue goals
- A Bachelor degree (BSc) in chemicals
- Proven succes in doing new business in the B2B market and also maintaining and expanding current accounts
- Knowledge about and laboratories
- Being able to acquire new clients based on a prospect list and on proposition
- Professional level of Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Being prepared to travel on a daily base within the Netherlands