Corporate Quality Assurance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a mid-sized player in the chocolate industry and has a wide variety of specialty products and well-known brands.
As Corporate Quality Assurance Manager, you are responsible for the level of quality across the various production sites across Europe. You will ensure that the different plants share best practices and that the quality systems used across the group are streamlined and standardised. You will additionally support the plants with audits and continuous improvement projects. To assist you, you will lead a team of 3 Central Quality Officers.
- Develop and implement QA strategies across the group.
- Responsible for the quality on the production sites throughout Europe.
- Sharing best practices across the different sites and thereby realise continuous improvement.
- Support sites with various audits and follow up on action points.
- Manage the Central Quality Team, 3 fte.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology, Analytical Chemistry or similar.
- At least 8 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- At least 3 years of experience with managing teams and/or multisite experience.
- Experience with HACCP, ACS, BRC, IFS, SKAL, UTZ, Fairtrade, RSPO and GMP+.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required; fluency in French and/or German is an asset.
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis.