Business Analyst Finance
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
As Business Analyst Finance you provide second and third line support for business applications functional responsibilities. You maintain in depth knowledge of information systems technology and mentors / trains department staff members
- Business Analysis of Finance / Business Applications
- Implement new technologies in order to improve business processes
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Multidisciplinary collaboration with several business units
- Manage external software vendors and internal clients
- Responsible for process mapping
- Meet project deadlines and requirements
- Act as representative during internal audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting / IT or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst or Business Project Manager
- International experience
- Strong knowledge of Finance processes and Accounting
- Previous experience with SAP implementations (FICO / COPA)
- Project Management experience
- Fluency in English