MES IT Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will work within a GMP regulated environment.
As the MES IT Specialist you will be working as site support for all production IT. As the automation specialist you will become the subject matter expert within an international serialization programme and implement new technology and optimize production processes. In this role you will work between the end-users, external clients and IT. Therefore we are looking for a MES specialist with strong experience in the pharmaceutical industry / GMP regulated environments.
- Technical support of all production IT / MES
- Incident Management / Problem Management / Life-Cycle Management
- Integration of all automation software
- Act as the liaison between the external clients, end-users and IT
- Compliancy of applications according to GMP standards
- 2nd line support of MES and implementation of serialization within production environment
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Become subject matter expert in the field of production IT and engineering
- Participate in cross-functional meetings in order to optimize collaboration
- Participate in projects as system owner
- Act as representative of the department during audits
- Responsible for all project documentation and validation
- Implementation if CAPAs after internal / external audits
- 5 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry / regulated environments
- Strong knowledge of MES and validation processes
- Experience in automation projects (Preferably Werum PAS-X)
- Previous experience with the development of SOPs and validation protocols
- Project Management / Business Analysis experience is a strong plus
- Knowledge of serialization processes within regulated environments are a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of engineering, IT and business processes
- Experience within multi-disciplinary environments
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluency in English. Dutch is a strong plus