SAP WM Super User
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will work within the regulated warehouse environment.
As the SAP WM Super User you will support the PMO with several interfacing and implementation projects. You will become the subject matter expert within the production and warehouse environment. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the business IT alignment, as well as implementation / testing / configuration work for several SAP modules.
- Analyse the business requirements and project scope
- Adjust project scope with the warehouse needs
- Responsible for SAP Master Data
- Align warehouse management systems with serialization projects
- Training of end-users
- Become subject matter expert for SAP WM / OTC / PTC
- Improvement and testing of several SAP modules
- Support the Project Management Organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar
- Strong knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management
- Experience with SAP OTC and PTC
- Experience within Project Management Organisations
- Previous experience as SAP trainer
- Fluency in English